Stage 3: Get licensed
- If the auditor recommends that your product or services be certified, the CA and LOC documents will be sent to GECA for final review.
- If your audit result meets GECA’s requirements, GECA will issue you with a License Agreement and an invoice for your Licensing Fee, based on your turnover declaration.
- Once this agreement is signed and your fees are paid, your successful application will be rewarded with a GECA License Pack, which includes your License Certificate and detail of the privileges associated with the GECA ecolabel.
5-10 business days
Payable anually to GECA, for the year in advance.
- They are calculated according to your sales figures for GECA certified products, for the previous year.
- Please provide this information on a Turnover Declaration Form (TOD) at least one month prior to your licence anniversary date, which is the date your licence fees are due
- The TOD will determine your licensing fees for the coming year.
- The turnover figures your provide should include all sales of the certified products listed on your GECA Licence (eg sales to Green Star projects as well as all other sales)
- Your first year licence fee is payable prior to receiving your Licencing Pack (You can provide an estimate of your first year’s sales for your first year of licensing if previous sales data is not available)
- Sales are to be provided ‘net’ (not including GST)
- Your License fee is based on Australian sales only and is calculated in Australian dollars